Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bleeding Heart...



“The purpose of the heart is not only to love but to understand. When its hurt, it bleeds, when is bleeding it cries…”

 

Once I have you in my life

You become my girl

You become my world

You become my every thing

 

I feel complete with you

You bring out the best in me

You show me the real meaning of life

I love you without any doubts

 

Everything was fine

We are happy being together

Sharing our love together

Loving you feel so good

 

But it was a part of my past

It was just only a memory

I left with a broken heart

I feel I’m going to die

 

My heart crying in pain

And it’s bleeding so badly

How could you leave me?

In spite of what I have done

 

I did every thing to make you happy

Surrender my body and soul

I lose my pride because of you

But you make my heart bleed

 

Now what I have is my dying heart

Never stop bleeding so bad

You said goodbye

You make me cry

 

How can I go on without you?

How can I make it having misery?

I don’t know how to start

I don’t know how to move on

 

It’s hard without you

Someday, I know I can get over you

I wish the pain will stop

So I can save my bleeding heart…

No comments:

Post a Comment