Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I AM WHAT I AM



I was a star that every body wishes…

They look up to me and give their kisses…

They think I am God and fantastic

Everything I do for them is terrific…

Nobody knows who really I am…

Only I know who I am…

They thought I was strong…

That I didn’t do something wrong…

They don’t know what I feel…

Trying to hide every thing I feel…

They don’t know what is real…

Time can tell, my feelings will reveal…

They don’t know the real me…

They judge what they see in me…

If only they know what’s in my heart…

They will never break my heart…

All I want is to show the real me…

And give all the love in me…

One day, they will know who I am…

And stop judging the way I am…

No matter what they think I am

It will never change the way I am…

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    Don't Worry! As your friend i'll be there to believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes~ i agree with you ahri... as your twin i will also believe in you~ haha..

    ReplyDelete