Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nice To Get Back Again…

Every time we come back after a busy day to work, it feels great to be home again…we travel a lot and it’s hard for us to find time to our family. We have limited time for them and we have to deal with it. Well, is not only my family I miss most even my soft bed, every time I lay down there I feel I’m in heaven…I can easily fall asleep when I am laying on my bed because of the softness and I feel comfortable. I have this pink big teddy bear I used to hold when I sleep, given by my loving brother. Right now, I feel relax but still my mind thinking many things…weird things that keeps on playing in my mind…soon I will find out what it is bothers me so much, but now I just can’t figure it out…

4 comments:

  1. Pink teddy? Mine is brown! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont own a teddy, i own a cow :D
    but its also cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. XDD wahh! Ricky gave you a Pink teddy! I have lots of soft toy teddies in me and my twin's room! xD Our room is teddyland! xD wahaha :p I always hug teddy to sleep! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have no idea how manny plushes i have... My favorite is a replic of Gizmo from the movie Gremlins... It's adorable... but he is at my parents house... i miss hugging him!
    I would to have the one that sings... but i can't find it anywhere! :(

    ReplyDelete