Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A STAR CAN FALL



There was a girl dreaming the boy she loves

Longing for him everyday hoping to look on her way

Wishing that someday a boy he loves will notice her

And will love her the way she always dream

At night the girl keep on praying

For the boy she loves to come on her way

That the boy will give her a chance to show her love

He’s everything that she need in her life

For a long time, all that she ask from above

Is to have the boy of her dreams

To love her and be with her

She keeps on asking her self

“Does he know I exist?”

“If there’s a chance he will notice me?”

Suddenly she began to feel sad

How come the boy of her dreams will love her?

He’s a star and she’s just a fan

Holding her dreams in her heart

She keeps on hoping that someday her dream will come true

Just one look from a boy and a smile

It’s enough for her to love him more

She was there cheering up for the boy he love

Screaming his name and saying the words of love

At the end of the day, she goes home with a little hope in her heart

All she can do is to look the face of the boy she dream of

She looks at the sky and asks “Do star fall?”

Then she saw a falling star and made a wish…

Another lonely night has passed

Her hope started to fade, she almost gave up

But thinking the boy he dream make her heart to hope more

Her love getting strong that she can’t get enough of him

All she can do is to watch him from a distance

She was there staring at him wondering what he’s thinking

Standing far from the boy she loves, by chance he looks her way

Suddenly, her heart start to beat so fast

That she couldn’t catch her breath

There’s a boy she loves looking at her

The day is done and she’s heading on her way home

She has a big smile on her face, good thing happen today

The boy she dream looks in her way

Give her a smile that she will never forget

By chance, a car stops on her way

There he was, the boy she love open the window

“I think this belongs to you…” the boy said

She was speechless hearing his voice

“I saw it fell from your pocket when you try to get your hankie…”

She was blushing; it was her poems that she made for him

“That is beautiful…” he smile before he said goodbye

Poor, she didn’t have a chance to speak and she left speechless

She start to read her poems again and she saw his autograph written on it

She almost collapses when she read the message he wrote at the end of her poems…

 

I hold my dreams in my heart

Because it’s only you in my heart

I will take all the chances I have

To show you all my love I have

Sometimes I lose hope

For me there is no hope

How could you love me?

You don’t even know me

But my love for you is strong

I keep on holding on for the feeling so strong

I don’t know if a star fall

But it’s only you who make me fall

I don’t care if you’re a star, I will still love you in a special way

It’s you I always think of every day

I have no other wish except to be with you one day

And I know my wish will come true someday…

 

“From the start I look at you, I knew it was you, in your eyes there is love, I feel it by my heart, the moment I saw you, I can’t stop thinking of you, and I want to take a chance to love you just like the way you dream of…now I finally know you, met you by chance, when we see each other again, I show you what I say is true, I ill be everything you need like you always wish and make you believe that a star can fall…”

 

=END OF STORY=


    2 comments:

    1. Among all ur original story and poems uve written, this entry is the best one. I even almost hold back my tears while read it. Because I imagine the girl who keeps dreaming is Me myself,while the boy is u know who he is. I just cant mention his name.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Absolutely Beautiful. I love it. : ) Well Written.

      ReplyDelete