Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Will Never Stop Falling Inlove...



Love is not a crime that once you’re in love you’re guilty of it. Being in love with someone you know out of reach is not a sin. Ordinary people don’t have the right to fall for someone that is not same life as them, that’s on people’s head. Status in life is not a basis to be in love and not to be in love. In my life, it’s hard for me to fall once I did, it always be complicated. I got complicated life, so I got complicated love life. When would be my fate will change that I can live normal loving a person without any pressures around me, when would be my chance come that I can show my love freely. I don’t know if that will happen but one thing for sure I will never stop falling in love because is one thing I can’t give up…

No comments:

Post a Comment