Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just A Thought…



It’s already past 3:00 am of May 7, Thursday and we are preparing for the next stop on our secret code concert. I fell sleep a while ago, then I woke up and never go back to sleep again. I turn on my laptop and browse the net, check out those fan site and website I often like to visit. Suddenly, I feel something is missing...I don’t know why I have to feel this way, I supposed to be happy for the success we earned but I realized not all the things in this world can make you happy, only your heart will know if you are happy or not. Sometimes, my mind says I am happy, but then my heart refused. Maybe I am longing for something that I want to have it; still I haven’t found what I am looking for…

 

=confused=

5 comments:

  1. It's understandable...
    I wish i could help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the hell... "hug a tree"? XDD

    hmm... i thought you would be happy now that you know who the one is, but maybe i was wrong. you know, sometimes i think if i will leave you (AS FRIEND ... i dont want people to missunderstand!) then it would be ways better for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see. I feel like that some times. ^^; I some times even feel stress and want to cry but don't know the reason to it. "o(@--@)o" It's kindda weird. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey at least I DID HUG A TREE!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. why is my username now UltraMiss and above it did stay CrazyFrancesca? strange...
    whateva, its me.

    ReplyDelete