Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Its Me Again! and again...




Hi people! This is my third diary/journal. I am puzzled why I have to do this, maybe sometimes I feel bored and I need to share something or I need to write because my hands were craving for it. I don’t have to tell who I am; I just let you people to think who I am to you, on your own thoughts and impression. My heart always understand, so don’t bother too much about me, if youre curious and confused then let your heart decide, but im here because simply this is me, and I’m not afraid to show who really I am who cares about being some kind of famous when you can be real even “off” the camera, there’s no reason to hide cause even I will hide, people will still find me that is something I have to deal with…Just have faith and every thing will be alright, that’s is something I hold in my heart….don’t worry too much people for us to get sick, we are careful in travelling, FAITH! is the answer…

if this is some kind of addiction or what...i began to smile and laugh to myself for being so addicted on my writings, check out my writings at my recent journal, i already post the link....thanks people

1 comment:

  1. yeah be safe...dont get the flu..

    miss u...^^

    tc

    >>>con

    ReplyDelete