Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting Ready For The Next Step Of Our Lives..



This is my last entry for tonight. Actually it’s kind of late here but I still have hanged over for the last night concert. I can’t sleep right now even my eyes were tired, just a while ago after the concert, we gathered, share moments together and decided to watch those videos our cameraman and staff taken  during the concert; to see each of the member performance on stage of course we are more focus to junsu, jaejoong was busy looking for his neck pillow, he always use it even for sitting. Sorry people that I can’t share our personal pictures here since many website and fan site posting our pictures already I guess that will be enough…we would like to say thank you once again to all of you people, you are one of the reason behind our success…Now, another event of our life has ended in Kobe, we will continue to take our step in our journey of our life to victory. Each performance we do is for all of you who never make us down. Continue to support our group and in return, we will give credits on you. Fighting!!! See you people on stage!!!I love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could see you guys on stage.
    I hope that next year, on my trip to Japan, I can see a performance from TVXQ...
    Why do I have to live on the other side of the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD We will never stop supporting you guys! =) So, please don't give up! TVXQ Fighting! =) XD I see. That sounds good! =) xD JaeJoong use it when he's sitting too? xD

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete