Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THE DAY WE FIND LOVE


I remember everything

How our love began

I can’t forget

The day I found you

 

It was just an ordinary day

I saw you walking my way

Our eyes met

And you smile at me

 

I don’t know what magic you have

You just capture my heart by one smile

It start in one smile

Now you and I are one

 

I never thought I will find you

That you will be mine

Now that I have you

My life is complete

 

I never knew what love is

Until I found you in my life

You show me everything I need to see

You let me know everything I have to know

 

Maybe it happen so fast

We never thought it will last

What we have now is the love we feel

I have you and you have me

 

How sweet to remember the past

On how I met you by chance

I can’t forget the day we find love

That you and I fall in love…

No comments:

Post a Comment