Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Keep On Writing Yoochun



Sometimes my mind is tired to think too much that I cannot continue to write but along the way as I see many people supporting me, it gives me more determination and strength to keep on writing. I got my first journal in cyword which is no longer updated, from there I stop my writings for three years and suddenly, I miss to write. I browse the net which I rarely to do since our busy schedule then I found a new home for my writing. Livejournal…my heart start to jump again and my fingers were craving for it, so there it goes…I explore the site and I find it cool. I start writing again and share every thing I have in my heart and mind. I thought every thing will be fine when I began to write, even I expect that it would not be easy to write again and people will criticize my writings, still I decided to go on and pursue my goal in writing. My journal become controversial although I expect it but I didn’t know it will be worst that I expect until I came to the point I almost gave up my writing again but somehow, I gain friends there that I started to know, I realized, if I will give up, nothing is change still my life is complicated so I go on…on and on…My account getting crowded so I need to find new home again for the third time, blogspot…I was starting to learn this site and hopefully, this will not be crowded as my livejournal. I want to have peace of mind which I really need it in my situation since my mind is worrying for many things to think of…I will welcome all of you here…free to visit my site and if you have anything to say…you know what to do…Have faith!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have you here! xD O___O Wow, you have many sites. O.O Oh, I see. Please don't give up your writing! ^^ Because there's us here to support your writings. And we love your poems! =)

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete