Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Worries People…

Many fans and people messaging me that they are worried we might get sick because of that virus. Actually, we are very careful even sometimes we can avoid to get sick and not to feel well. Right now, junsu is injured and jaejoong is not feeling well but he still can manage to work. I don’t want to get sick because when I am sick, I feel I’m going to die sounds so funny but I’m really scared to get sick because I feel I am incomplete when I can’t perform very well. Of course when we are sick, we can’t perform that well but we still giving our best we could. Now, I feel my heart is touched to those concerns and sweetness you show to us, we will assure you that we will take care ourselves, if ever we get sick or what, don’t worry too much because the show must go on…we will perform for all of you on and on…

 

4 comments:

  1. How can we not worry about you?
    I admire you all because of your strenght and how you still preform

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! D; like what Ahri said. How can we not worry about you and the others member? D; When I heard JunSu was injured I was sad. D; You guys rehearsed without enough rest and he sprained his ankle! D: I felt like.. I rather you guys not hold concerts than to see you guys sick and hurt! D;

    Please take care of yourself! Please tell the others too!

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hakuna matata! It means no worries. We concern since u are close to our heart. In bad time,or good time, we'll be on your side forever more. That's what friends are for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah!
    Hakuna Matata... one of my favorite quotes

    ReplyDelete