Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back On My Feet

Hello people, this is probably me, yoochun, the two days secret code concert in Kobe finally finish and we are all happy that it was another success concert for us. We are excited to perform for all of you. Being on stage and to see many fans and people cheering for us, it makes our heart melt and touch. It gives us inspiration and determination to perform more and do our best in stage. Now we are preparing for another 2 days concert, we are hoping that more people will come to watch us because the first day of the concert in Kobe was amazing, almost over 25000 people come to watch more than what we expect. To see those effort and time given by fans touches our heart so deep. Now we are looking forward for the coming concert and event that will be on 9 and 10 of May, so people keep on cheering for us and we will continue to fight!!! Have faith people! See you on the stage!!!

puzzled me...its already May 6 of the morning time: 2:33 am but the time settings in this site it's kind of late...i'm just beginning to explore and learn this site features...sorry for inconveniece...

1 comment:

  1. I know you wouldnt realise that i post something here but i just feel like post it here. =)
    There's something happen on you,JJ and JS this month. I am really worry about all of you now. According to one of the Malaysia's newspaper, almost every idol groups from SM Entertainment will not last for 4 years.
    I really feel moody after i read it. If you don't mind, can you tell me what should we do now? I am really.... confuse now.
    But i know you wont answer me because you wouldnt know i post something here.
    Stay healthy and happy always! May God Bless Everyone Of You!


    -yong-

    ReplyDelete