Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DONG BANG SHIN KI MEMBERS CAUGHT IN THE ACT!



Well probably you know sometimes I stay with my house and lives there, there are times I’m not staying with my group but it doesn’t mean I totally leave them. We still have lots of moment we share for and when we are together something funny always happen; it always a memorable one. Now this entry is dedicated to them, my beloved Dong Bang Shin Ki Members. To my dearest group, yes I am talking to you, Junsu ah!, jaejoong sshi, Yunho and of course you the “big baby” Changmin. Well you guys are not here with me and I don’t want you to be here you know why I don’t right? Let’s start this, I know even you’re not having an account here; you know what’s going on around me. I even caught you guys reading my blogs not once but many times when I let my laptop open and my journal site is in maximize mode. Well don’t think I am mad because you’ve been exploring, browsing and spying on my comments and replies but it surprised me a lot since you guys are not into reading long writings especially our leader sshi YUNHO, am I right? How come yunho mentioning he loves reading when he totally hate it. Funny! And there is you jaejoong, who talks so loud saying…”Faster, before yoochun gets back!” and then you look around checking if I am coming. How about Junsu? I almost laugh when I see him sitting in front of my laptop, controlling it and navigate every thing. It looks like he’s the one who leads you to play around with my blogs huh? And our baby changmin, it doesn’t look like he cares at all to read but he keeps on eating my food I left. You guys are so adorable just watching you doing the funny thing as if you will understand all that is written there when it is in English. Maybe somehow you will understand even a little right? And what surprised me I even saw you guys checking other’s blog reading their entries, how interesting it is huh? Well now, if you will play around with my blogs next time I am away from my laptop, make it sure you will read this entry…If you have any questions, talk to my lawyer…LOL

4 comments:

  1. I laugh my heart out everytime i read this

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    i read this over and over again
    i just love it

    good luck yoochun sshi ^^
    FIGHTING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 이 것은 재미있다! 다음 시간 포획은 당신의 blogs를 활보해 그들의 그림 그 때 그것을, 살아있는 전표 그 전에 활보하는 그들 yunho에 있는 당신의 blogs를 배치하고 당신의 blogspot를 활보하는 changmin는, 일원의 나머지 나는 나가 여기에서 당신과 간담할 시간의 제비를 있을 당신이 좋게 돌아올 경우 경우, 나 다만 떨어뜨리는가 나의 친구를 확실히 따를 것인가? 그것은 저 hyun joong이다

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. means yoochun you're the most mature one among 5 of them?
    Why am i feel the different way?? I feel ChangMin should be the more mature 1 xDDD

    -yong-

    ReplyDelete