Wednesday, May 6, 2009

YUNHO I KNOW! (U-KNOW I KNOW)



This entry is dedicated to Yunho (Jung (Chung) Yunho) , the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki. How do you know him? As far as I know, being together for almost five years, he has a character that shines unexpectedly. Probably is hard for you to figure it out what character he really has, does he cry in spite of his manly image he project? Does he break down in spite of his strength and strong personality that reflects every time you see him? Does he cry? I will tell you what I know about Yunho (U-know)…

 

As a leader himself, he never been a lazy one but he can easily get jealous. When he got jealous, he acts like a baby to catch attention. He never commands us or anyone but once he speaks, in show respect to him as a leader of the group we listen to every word his say. He likes changing opinions and thoughts with the group. He gave his own criticisms and advice regarding in our work. All in all he’s a great leader that take care of his group and make it sure that we stick together no matter what. As a performer, he gives his full energy to perform very well and do his best on stage. When it comes to his attitude “off the camera” he is naturally hyper, very energetic and serious. When he performs it shows how hyper he is and gives his best performance. Due to his strong energy, mostly he get hurt and injured. Since he was a kid, he got many accidents in his life and he’s getting used with it. Just recently, he slip on the stage and got his back injured but manage to perform as if nothing happen. That’s how strong he is, he never get tired easily but he’s mood can change in an instant. It’s hard to please him and once he’s in bad mood, he just quiet and never talk to anyone. We just let his bad mood gone before we are able to talk to him again or we just wait for him to speak first before we speak to him. This is the only few things I can share to you about him, but there is many things to discover in his personality. For now, many people and fans keep on thinking does he fall in love? Well, you see him often times smiling and most of the time his face is in “serious mode” but even he his hard to please and giving you a serious look, he has so much love to give just like me and once he’s in love, he always have a “big smile” on his face. His big smile means a lot; it shows how happy he was being in love to someone that changes his life in an instant…could it be that someone is you? Who knows? Maybe U-Know knows, I’m just telling you, what I know about U-Know, I know…


4 comments:

  1. I just came to have a look at you new blog... and this is the first post I see... This post seems to haunt me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yunho I는 알고 있다! 좋은 제목! 당신은 저를 위해 실제로 그런 것 같 쓰는가? 그밖의 무엇을 말해서 나는 좋은가? 나는 형언할 수 없다, 당신을 감사하십시오

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I don't korean yet... is that for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said, thank you tons for sharing. Very nicely said and it is a good description of Yunnie. Love your site here! Wish you a nice day and a safe one for now, big big hugs. Catch you soon again. Zsuzsanna Jung ;-)

    ReplyDelete