Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Once Again I Am Here...




















Finally, I made a new journal here, I need to write something even I know we are too busy now days, somehow I need to give updates or to keep you update not only about my group but about me. Why I have to do this? There is so many website updating about us, and those fan site was great help for us but I realized is much better if I will do a little something on my part. This is not my obligation but as I said, it’s better to do on my own rather than not doing my best at all. Writing is a part of my heart, it’s my life and this is something I really can’t give up second to singing of course. Well, I have another 2 journal; one is in my cyworld which I didn’t update for so long and the one is in livejournal, which is the recent blog I used. I got many writings there including my experiences, thoughts, emotions and my work of art etc..etc…it become controversial since my journal there is open to the public, anyone can comment and read my stuff there even the stranger and people I really don’t know. I don’t need to set my account on private because my purpose is to share what’s on my heart and mind, if I make it private, what the sense of sharing? Like I always say, I don’t make anyone to believe in me, I’m here to write not to convince anyone, why I have to do that when I know what’s the truth is? Sorry that I can’t share everything here but I don’t want to make any false hope and I will try my best to write. Maybe I will not write regularly but once I find time then I will be here. We are aware of people think about celebrities, doesn’t engage on this net thing, it just a part of people’s mind, we don’t have to be affected by that, we will do what we want to do because we have our own life to live, we will live our life the way we wanted to be…Have faith people! See you on stage!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have faith in you. Always.
    Thanks for finding time for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD It's good to have you here! ^x^ v

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im grateful that u would share ur feelings and thought with everyone

    ReplyDelete