Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BROKEN HEART



Once a heart is broken, it’s hard to mend. It will heal but scars will be left. It’s hard to love again when a heart is broken into pieces. There is no easy way to mend a broken heart. When a heart is strong, it can forget easily but if is weak, it will cry so hard. A heart can forgive but it’s hard to forget. I got my heart broken the first time I fell in love. It was painful and yet worth it, from that experience, my heart become strong and I learn to love over and over again. I learn to fight and face all the hardship I come across. I fall, I cry, I feel I will not survive but now look where I am, I never thought I will go this far, and my broken heart finally heal. Now I fell in love once again and if ever my heart will be broken for the hundred times, I will never have a change of heart…


No comments:

Post a Comment