Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I AM A STAR THAT FALL…



I am a star sparkling at the sky

I am a star fall from the sky

To shower love

To give love

To share love. . .

A star that fall

It’s me can make you fall

You thought I can fall

But you see to you I fall…

A star is hard to reach

You think I am out of reach

But here I am falling

To you I am really falling

I am a star you dream of

But it’s you I wish of

How can we find each other?

We are far from each other

I make wishes for you

Someday I can be with you

One day you will find me

And you can be with me

You make me fall for you

Now all I need is you…

2 comments:

  1. I do love your poems, this one is amazing.
    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHH!! XDD Nice poem! =) You always write the nicest poems! =)

    ReplyDelete