Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Keep The Faith!


I don’t know why it always comes out in my mouth; I have strong faith in my heart and I want to share my faith to people…When I feel down sometimes I lose hope and faith…Sometimes I have too many burdens in my heart that I feel I can’t go on…but thinking it was just a test for me that I need to face it rather than to give up. For me, faith is my answer to all my confusion, if you have faith in your heart then you have trust, trust yourself, have faith in yourself and you will make the impossible things happen…

3 comments:

  1. That what I also believe!
    The impossible just takes a bit longer to accomplish

    ReplyDelete
  2. "have faith in yourself and you will make the impossible things happen…"
    i dont think i am that strong to make this impossible thing happen ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "if you have faith in your heart then you have trust, trust yourself, have faith in yourself and you will make the impossible things happen…" That made me want to achieve my dream even more! xD I don't know. Every time I read your entries about faith it always boost up my confident even more! xD Thank you so much for writing this! =) I will make that impossible thing happen! Fighting! ^x^ v

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete