Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MY FOOTSTEPS



I will walk alone

Leaving all the memories behind

I will never look back

I don’t want to see you anymore

The pain you left in me

Will be in my head

The tears you gave me

Will be like shattered dreams

Those broken promises

Those broken dreams

Will be a torn in my heart

I’m sorry, too late for me to know

It was not meant to be after all

I did my best to work things out

But its you who left and make me cry

I will walk alone to move on

I need to go on with my life

Facing the sunrise alone

Someday you will feel the pain I feel

You will cry the same tears I cried

You will hurt the way you hurt me

This is all I can do now

To walk away from you

To forget you

I will take my footstep

To start my journey

To find my happiness

To have my new life

Soon you will no longer existed to me

The way I am to you

And all your memories will be burn in fire

And you will no longer in my mind

You won’t be remember anymore

My heart will be finally free

I will be ready to love again

My footstep will take me

To a place where I want to be

And I will find new love that it was meant for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment