Monday, May 18, 2009

LOST FRIENDSHIP



I wish I can tell you how much you mean to me so I can make you stay and you will never go away. I’m such a coward not to tell you how much I really love you, I’m scared that you might not accept me and love me the way that I love you. My heart losing hope so I can’t hold any longer, now you’re gone and finally say goodbye, all I can do is to pray that someday you will be back so I can have a chance to correct all my mistakes and turn back time when there is me and you and sharing our friendship for all time…

3 comments:

  1. You confuse with your entries sometimes...
    But remember never to lose hope, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. confusing right? but you dont have to think that much, nothing special

    ReplyDelete
  3. not to think?
    wrong person to say that too. I'm the type of person who thinks too much for her own good.
    You just love to confuse people.

    ReplyDelete