Monday, May 18, 2009

BACK TO YOU



Give me your love

From heaven’s above

Shower me with your love

And let’s share love

I will always be here

Waiting for you my dear

My heart will be yours

I will be only yours

I will always keep you

I will always remember you

Never have I forgotten you

Or even leave you

Million miles apart

Our heart never be apart

No matter how far I travel

Or how many distance I travel

I will never get lost in a way

My love will always find its way

Even were not together

I will leave you never

What way I take

Any step I make

My heart will always lead to you

It will find way back to you…

 

4 comments:

  1. You inspire me!
    Your poems inspire me to write better.
    ´She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she loves poems actually and fell in love with it,she gets inspired also but no time for her to write, hey even i dont write my poems you can still be inspire you are naturally gifted in writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Blush*
    Perhaps that's the only thing I'm good at. Even though my parents hate it.
    And of course she loves it... how could she not. You are also naturally gifted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhh! I hope I can write good poems too! ^x^

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete