Monday, May 18, 2009

IF ONLY I KNEW



If only I knew the reason behind your tears

I will be there for you to wipe your tears

If only I knew the reason behind your smile

I want to be the reason to your smile

If only I could be there for you

You will never be alone, I’ll stay with you

If only I know how to reach you

I will make a way to be with you

If only you know that I love you

You will never cry and I will hold you

I wish I can be there for you always

To be the one will love you always

So you will never cry at night

Because I’m here to hold you tight

Even you don’t need me at all

I will still give you my all

Even you don’t want me to be around

For you I always be around

I don’t need anything from you

All I want is to love you

Even you don’t need me

I will still give the best of me

You never know what you are to me

How much you mean to me

You are every thing to me

The best thing for me

My heart will never stop to love you

And I will always loving you…

10 comments:

  1. Beeing in love is beautiful no matter what, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful...yeah i love the feeling even i stumble and fall...

    ReplyDelete
  3. falling for someone is something that has no explanation... one second you are alone the next you just can't live without that special somone

    ReplyDelete
  4. no one can live alone, everybody need someone to be their companion, even it is not a boyfriend or girlfriend, we have to share love, it all matters...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep... I do it to my friends. That's why they end up calling me mother XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to share love...to helpless people

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too :( i feel so bad when i see someone in need. it just breakes my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too...i have plan to make a charity for helpless people...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah!
    If my book is edit and I win the prize i'm donating part of that money for children with cancer because i was also very sick when i was young

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving a person without any expectation is ok because you dont have to expect it will give to you without any hesitation at all..

    ReplyDelete