Monday, May 18, 2009

IN LOVE WITH YOU


From the day that I met you

My life started to change

And the moment I look in your eyes

I knew you were meant for me

We treasure our moment together

Forever is not enough to love you

So I spend my life loving you

I will stay in love with you

Every single day of my life

You’re always be in my heart

We will never be apart

No matter how far we are

You and I will always stay in love

To you I will be there

Forever and the day

I will keep my promise to you

All the words I say is true

I will not break your heart

Or even make you cry

Just believe in me my love

I will give all my love

I will hold my promise to you

Forever I stay in love with you…

 

3 comments:

  1. Again i'm speachless...
    Sooooooo beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in love but i dont know how long i will be in love???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why? Love moves mountains and stirs your heart away with just one look, a wisper or even a word.
    Love is the ecence of life.
    Those who don't love are already three parts dead.

    ReplyDelete