Monday, May 18, 2009

CHANGE MY LIFE


I was in the crowded place

Living in a lonely world

My life is a roller coaster

It goes on and on…

I can’t go down but my heart fall

I can’t stop so I have to go on

I sing and dance to give happiness

But my heart filled with loneliness

They thought a star is always shine

For them I will continue to shine

They only see what I want them to see

They don’t know what inside of me

They don’t know what is in my heart

What I really feel inside my heart

It was my fate to be in this world

Or it was my choice to have this world

I have no regrets to be in this kind of life

But I still want to live a usual life

Why they can’t understand my mind

What I want to tell inside my mind

How can I change my world?

And to have my own world

Where I can be free like I always wanted

To be treated like I always wanted

To get the love I really wanted

To live a life that I really wanted

Maybe I can’t change my life

So I have to deal with this kind of my life

Soon I will no longer shine like a star

I will be just like an ordinary star

Someday I will make my new world

I can live happily in my own world

I will have the life I really wanted

Happiness and contentment I really wanted

For now, I have to go with the flow

Deal with it and let myself grow

I will find my way someday

It won’t’ be long I will be on my way

I will find a new life to live one day

And I will be in my new world someday…

No comments:

Post a Comment