Monday, May 18, 2009

FALL IN LOVE AGAIN



You said my love is not enough

I am cold and you get bored

I did my best for you to stay

But you left and walk away

I left alone with a broken heart

Tears are flowing in my eyes

When you go, you make me cry

My heart is weak and I couldn’t breath

Loving you I’m such a fool

I become numb and look like a fool

I love you so much so I try to hold

No matter how hard I try, I can’t let you go

Why I have to love you this much

Now the pain is too much

I feel I will die, I can no longer live

Because you’re the reason why I live

Now you’re gone I have to fight the misery

Tying to ignore all the hurt and pain

I pretend to be strong even inside I am weak

To stand tall and push myself to move on

I will get over with the pain someday

I will walk tall and find my way

I will never fall down and be fooled

So my heart will never get torn again

And I will fall in love again…

1 comment: