Monday, May 18, 2009

CATCH ME WHEN I FALL



I have to tell what’s on my mind

Something about inside my mind

I can’t explain what I feel inside

But I know I don’t have to hide

So I have to tell what I want to say

All the words I want to say

I feel something in my heart will grow

Feelings that soon will grow

I guess it will turn for something good

Because it makes me feel good

I don’t know if this is love

I’m not sure if I’m in love

I just love the feeling I feel

For me it seem so real

Maybe I have to let my heart to fall

If this is really love, I will fall

Soon it will reveal and I will fall

Because I can’t stop my heart to fall

Finally I speak and say it to you

The words I want to say to you

Now you know to you I might fall

I wish you will catch me when I fall…

No comments:

Post a Comment