Monday, May 18, 2009

CAN YOU…



Can you feel me?

Can you see me?

Do you care about me?

Do you even think of me?

I can’t read your mind

Tell me what’s on your mind

There something inside of you

I wish I can talk to you

Do you love me?

Do you need me?

I can’t reach your heart

How can I give my heart?

I want to be near you

I want to get close with you

How can I be with you?

When I can’t reach you

How can you have my heart

When you can’t give your heart

Let’s have a moment

Let’s share our moments

Let’s take our time to talk

It’s better for us to talk

Do you want to know the truth?

I love you and it is the truth

Now I finally say it to you

The words I want to say to you

Tell me if you feel the same way

Before I gave my heart away

Three words you have to say

I promise I will not walk away

And I will love you all the way…

No comments:

Post a Comment