Monday, May 18, 2009

FREEDOM



I get bored and sick

My life is trap in a brick

I’m tired with this pain

My heart tied in a chain

My hands tie in a rope

I’m losing all my hope

I want to break away

To run and get away

Nothing is change in my life

I still have complicated life

I want to be free as a bird

I want to fly like a bird

I want to spread my wings

Fly in the sky with my wings

I want to live the life I wanted

Not to be taken for granted

Let me spread my wings and fly

Let me touch the sky

Give me my freedom to live

A life I wanted to live…

4 comments:

  1. Uah! Beautiful, as always. Missed you poems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah obvious! nothing special today, some of my poems i write yesterday so it was rush not that good anyway but of course thank you you appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei! Your poems are great! I really love them!
    It might look as if i'm always joking... but I am serious when it comes to others and to my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always write nice poems! ^^
    Please don't stop writing! xD

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete