Monday, May 18, 2009

ONLY ONE ME



I get pain

Break

And torn

I bleed

Down

And cold

I deceive

Fooled

And bored

I smile

Laugh

And scream

I fall

Hurt

And let go

I am human with emotions

I am a person with feelings

I’m not numb like what you think

I crashed down but manage to survive

I fall but able to stand tall

Break me

Hate me

Judge me

Blame me

Fake me

Do what ever you want to do with me

Say what ever you want to say

No matter what words you say

What things you do

There will be no another me

And there will be only one ME

6 comments:

  1. I said it before, and I'll say it until you believe in me:

    I'll always believe in you my friend, always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe in you, and i trust you, its easy to give trust..but hope not to break it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do my best no to break it. I've never done it in my life I won't start now! :)
    I'm the one o trusts people a bit to much according to my father. Don't worry, I'll do my best, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. but you dont know if i am real, what if i am fake? but i wouldn't break your trust either

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll believe in you.
    I'm a very intuitive person. Someting tells me it's really you so I belive in you. anyway i'm also a very forgiving person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! There will never be two same persons in the world! =) Whatever they say or do, you'll still be you! xD

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete