Monday, May 18, 2009

FOREVER IN LOVE WITH YOU



Our love is laughter

Our love is pain

When I’m with you

I feel good again

I never felt like this before

You show me the real world

I can’t ask for more than you
Even there’s confusion

We will find solution

To keep our heart close

And hold on to each other
I know there is nothing I wouldn’t do

Hold me and believe me

I will never leave you
You show me affection I need

And never leave me behind

Your love is like heaven

I can see it in your eyes

Your love is enough for me

To make me live and breath

I will stay with your side

Forever I will be true

My love I will be there for you

And I will stay in love with you…

 

8 comments:

  1. thats what love set my mood hahaha,just same up like that i dont know how it came up the way it has to be, i just wrote the words and there it goes...the rest will follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the soul of writer, i can see it very clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe, naturally it just comes out then i write it...ahri, when im gone will you look for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always!
    No matter what... why are u asking me this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing, sometimes i wnat to be gone and be away to know who are the people will follow and look for me, i will feel more of their love if they will care to look for me than not to care if im gone or not

    ReplyDelete
  6. it will be dificult bu i'll do my best... even if I have to go to Korea and make you come back to your blogs i'll still do it. XD

    ReplyDelete