Monday, May 18, 2009

NOT TO BE WHO NOT ME



All I want it to be love

Not to be torn apart

All I want is to be accepted

Not to be disrespected

I want to be understood

Not to be judge

I want to be free

Not to be a prison

I want to give love

Not to be push away

I want to share love

Not to be taken for granted

I want to be contended

Not to be incomplete

I want to be whole

Not to be empty

I want to be happy

Not to be sad

I want to do my best

Not to give up

I want to live

Not to be numb

I want to be me

Not to be who not me…

5 comments:

  1. Do you understand now Why I shose Breakaway for the video I made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!! im done, hmmmm yeah why? probably i am puzzled but the song is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I feel that sometimes you just want to breakway and be yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah right but you know i am doing what i like to do, freely...i can express myself anytime i want, i mean i already have my break away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know... that why I shosed it... I'll chose a better one next time... something from westlife XD

    ReplyDelete