Monday, May 18, 2009

HARD TO GET YOU



I scream and call your name

But you couldn’t hear me that well

I keep on running to get your love

But you are walking too fast

I try to take a deep breath

So I can run fast and get you

But you didn’t care at all

I was tired getting you

You play hard to get with my heart

You keep on playing with my heart

I love you so I didn’t give up

I give my best not to give up

I was trying to reach you

But you’re so far, I can’t reach you

I keep on running for your love

Giving my best just to get your love

Why I have to run to get you

When all I want is to love you

I will not surrender to you

I will give my all just to get you

Why I have to go in a hard way

When I can find the easy way

I don’t care how long it will take

I will fight whatever it takes

To get you, I will find a way

So you can be mine someday…

No comments:

Post a Comment