Monday, May 18, 2009

CHALLENGE IN MY LIFE




Many people aware what kind of life I have. Day by day, I encounter different kind of people, the good one and even the bad one but these people are the one that makes me stronger everyday. Without them, there is no challenge in my life. The good one is people that give me inspiration and determination while the bad one gives me problems and worries in life. Two different types of people that become part of my life, I should be glad having them because I realized life will not be called “life” without these people in our lives. After all they are the challenge in our life that we have to deal and face with. At least we learn something from them through experience with them, so we have to be thankful having them in our life for being one of the reasons to be strong…

4 comments:

  1. I think the same way!
    Life is made by ups and downs... no matter what it makes you stronger

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the end you will survive...that is matters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... surviving it's such a hard word... i prefer move on. Survive sounds like something you do out of efort, something you because you have to. Life is beautiful so you have to live on

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really makes us stronger? o.o ^^ Thanks for this entry then. =)

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete