Monday, May 18, 2009

FIVE QUESTIONS



Please take some moments just to allow yourself to be asked these five questions:

 

1.  Just what are you really doing?

2.  How much do you own?

3.  How is your love life?

4.  Are you happy or gay?

5.  Whom are you fooling?

 

These are very “threatening” questions; questions we would rather not ask nor to be asked by others. But, we must raised them anyway, or perhaps even deepen them by raising these sub-questions;

 

1.  Why are you doing what you’re doing?

2.  How much do you share?

3.  Is there enough love in your life?

4.  Is there joy in your work?

5.  What keeps you going anyway?

 

1 comment:

  1. answers=>

    1) i am reading your blog becoz i wanna feel how in love r u with your lucky girl as i am heartbroken...

    2) i own nothing...

    3)my love life is bad... very bad...

    4) i am happy not gay...

    5) im not fooling anyone but myself true self inside me...

    THREATENING QUESTIONS=>

    1) its becoz i am heartbroken and wanted to know how it feel to be in love with someone who doesnt return love to u...

    2) i share almost anything in my life... even my handphone..

    3) no there isnt any enough love for me in my life ever since i stepped in my new school...

    4) im not even working now...

    5) my efforts and skills keeps me going in my studies only...


    ~~~ wow brother your questions are strong~!!!

    ReplyDelete