Monday, May 18, 2009

INVISIBLE IN YOUR EYES



I’m invisible in your eyes

You cannot see me by your eyes

I pass by on your way

You never look my way

I try to catch your attention

Wishing I can get your attention

You keep on playing with my mind

I can’t get you out of my mind

Your beauty makes me fall for you

And I can’t get enough of you

You didn’t notice I was looking at you

Standing near and staring at you

I don’t want to be far from you

I want to get close to you

You take my breath away

I can’t find the words to say

I wish I can tell you what I feel

To express to you what I feel

Every thing, I wish you will feel

I love you; it’s what I feel…

5 comments:

  1. The is just no way that she can't see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she can see me but she's holding her heart and controls it, shes afraid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe in her. show she has nothing to fear by your side and i'm sure she will believe you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she'll see you! xD It may not be now but soon. Soon she will notice you and the love you're trying to show! xD

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete