Sunday, July 19, 2009

LIVE IN ONE LOVE



We’ve been together for so long

We waited for this moment so long

Our dream has come true

Because we find love so true

I love you everyday of my life

And you will always be part of my life

I am blessed with the love you gave

And all the care you always gave

Nothing compare to the love you bring

Happiness is what you bring

Loving you is like heaven

When I’m with you I feel I’m in heaven

No one can replace you in my heart

You will be forever in my heart

My love, no one is great as you

No one can compare to you

Your love is one of a kind

The two of us is just one of a kind

Our love is tested for all time

We love each other all the time

I will be faithful to you

I will stay devoted to you

You will be my one and only love

We will live in one love

We will love each other always

Because my heart love you for always

I’m thankful to have you in my life

And you will always be the love of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment