Sunday, July 19, 2009

IT DOESN’T SPOILED MY DAY


Hello everyone! Finally, I can find time to update my blogs and post my writings. I am sorry for inconvenience; we are too busy lately since we do a concert tour. As I check my blogs, I read many greetings and wishes from you people. Reading your message touches my heart so deeply, you leave me speechless. For almost a month I was not here, I miss my writings so much. As I recall what I’ve been through back to live journal, many people has been quitting their writings and leaving. Somehow, it makes me feel bad to see people leaving but it’s their own decision and I have no right to stop them and yet I respect every decision they made. Before, I said I was going to leave the live journal but I didn’t totally leave. I still use my account to read messages and accept friends who add me in their account but I don’t post my writings there anymore for some reason but instead I move to this blog site and write many as I could. My intention as the same like what I have said way back to my live journal. I am here because I want to write, to share and to express myself in a free way. Still there are so many people thinking that my writing is bad and celebrity doesn’t have time for this. When it comes to that matter, my mouth is zip. I don’t need to explain about it anymore. If you ask me how I celebrate my birthday, as usual, I didn’t spend my birthday in Korea but they had an advance celebration with my mother. It is something I should feel glad even I am away. I miss many things and writing is one of the things I can’t easily set aside. Now, I am here writing again my journal, I am not sure if this will turn to good or bad, come what may, it doesn’t spoiled my day…

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yoochun..i'm so glad to see your writings again..
    Anyway,,congratulation for reaching your dream to have a Live in Tokyo Dome..
    I'm so proud to have an idol like you :D
    Take care n stay healthy ok!
    DBSK hwaiting! \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. Don't feel so sad about they quitting their writing because i believe that one day they will go back there again.
    And i think the reason they come back is because of yoochun miss about them a looooooooot =)

    Stay Healthy!

    -blue-

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you doing lately ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi yoochun! im waiting for you to get online here. hoping to talk to you again, no matter how many times you said that we are sure if you are real, it doesnt matter to me because i dont care about knowing park yoochun, i care about knowing the person i talk the other night, maybe park yoochun is just an idol to me the gives me inspiration but you as a person i know, gives me not only inspiration but strength, im just waiting here hope you will be here again-kaye

    ReplyDelete