Sunday, July 19, 2009

ONE IN LOVE




My love, Lets be one tonight

Let’s share our love under the moonlight

I see the shadow of your beauty behind the light

Let’s make this thing right

The stars in the sky, shinning so bright

Let’s enjoy the moment this night

As I hold you close to me

I feel the love burning inside of me

I feel your arms around me

Tonight, I will give the best of me

My dear come closer to me

Give me your arms and hold me

Whisper words of love to my ear

And all the words I want to hear

Let’s make this night unforgettable

Make each other’s comfortable

Just hold me tight

This feeling is so right

Let me feel your love tonight

And lets be one this night

As we began to move

Our heartbeat began to groove

We move close to each other

Feel the love we have for each other

Now we have each other

We will make this night forever

Let’s share the fire we feel

Let’s make this thing real

As I hold you and feel you

The love is burning for you

I will never let go of you

I will put my arms around you

We will be one, my love

And we will be one in love…

2 comments:

  1. Yoochun,actually where you get your inpiration from? 0.0
    It's really a nice poems =)

    -yong-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what's the answer now.. =)
    Hope to see you back to here again.
    Stay healthy and happy always =D

    -yong-

    ReplyDelete