Sunday, July 19, 2009

LOST IN TIME



Every day of my life is like a roller coaster ride. My body is like a rechargeable battery that keeps on going and going…When I’m tired, I just recharge myself. Lately, our life was too busy and our time is occupied with much work to do. I admit, sometimes I feel bored, all my life I keep on doing the same thing, waking up early, go home late, travelling, working, etc… I feel I am lost in time that I can’t even know exactly what is the time and day. I get lost; I get weak sometimes but I still I can’t pretend. I have to show what I have to show. When it comes to my emotions, I can’t deny. When I’m being me, I can’t hide. I’m losing the track of time that I can’t even follow what my heart say. I guess I have to break free and think of all the things I have done for the 23 years of my existence…I wish I can find the answer to all the questions in my mind and I can have peace of mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment