Sunday, July 19, 2009

WHAT MAKES ME LOVE YOU



You are different

In your special way

You never go for a crowd

You have your own world

You have your own style

That makes you glow

You light up my day

When I see clouds are gray

When I am with you

I see rose grow

When I look at you

I see pure beauty

You make me amazed

You touch my heart deep

What makes me love you?

Is your smile and touch

You make me laugh

With your own way

Loving me in a special way

You make me love you

By the pure soul you have

Makes my day bright

And love me so right

It don’t matter how you look

You are beautiful to me

Remove your doubts

Because I will be yours

I am only to you

And you are only to me…

3 comments:

  1. Hey YooChun ^^, glad to see you're back..
    wow it's been a long time! XD
    How are you doing??

    Take care of yourself, hope to see ya soon =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. what makes me love you i guess is your truthfullness in your words for showing the real you, even i just talk to you in a short time, i knew you are more good on what you are on stage, i admire the way you handle rude fans and complicated situation, fighting yoochun!-kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH! OH MY PANCAKES! XDD YooChun! You're back! YES! xD kekes~ Ahh~ Your poems are awesome as always! ;p I missed you and your writings here! ^x^ v I saw you update yesterday but I couldn't read and send you comments D: Sorry! I had to study for my tests! D: This week is test week! D: But, I will comment and read when my test is over! XD I will work hard! Fighting!

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete