Sunday, July 19, 2009

WE BELONG TO EACH OTHER


I’m sorry is all I want to say

I wish I can make you stay

I didn’t mean to hurt you

I was just scared to love you

I don’t know how I can get you back

When you already turn your back

I was such a fool for not telling you

What I feel and how much I love you

I was afraid that you will walk away

Once I reveal my feelings, you will turn away

You said you can’t love a star

Because it’s hard to reach a star

So I hide my love for you

Because I don’t want to lose you

All I want is a chance from you

To stay beside you and be with you

I want to show how much you mean to me

And be at your side and be with me

I wish is not too late for me

To show the emotions I have in me

I know we can make it through

There’s still a time for us to make it through

If only you will lend me your ears

I can take all your fears

I will wipe all your tears

And I will love you all through the years

All we need is time for us to be together

To give chance for each other

I want to hold you close to me

To feel your loving arms around me

I will let you see how beautiful love can be

And I will show you all the love in me

Let’s start our new life together

And forgive each other

There’s a better future waiting for us

Let’s share our love just the two of us

Let’s hold on to our dreams

And make it come true all our dreams

We belong to each other

And we will love each other

Until the time we say I do

You and I will say I do…

1 comment:

  1. I'm speachless!
    Chun!
    This is one of the most amazing and beautiful things I've ever read!
    Amazing! Breath taking....
    It's just great!

    ReplyDelete