Sunday, July 19, 2009

BE MINE FOREVER


The star was shinning so bright

When I see your beauty behind the light

By one smile, I was hooked on you

And my heart falls for you

Love hits me straight from the heart

Now I don’t want you to be apart

I’m longing for your touch everyday

I keep on missing you each passing day

I gave in, I surrender every thing

I’m giving you every little thing

I want your kiss and embrace

To be right next to you to see your grace

I want to hold you in my arms

To feel your loving arms

I know in my heart I love you

In my life I need you

The love I feel is deeper

I can’t wait any longer

I need you now or never

So be mine forever…

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Breath taking, really!
    i loved it!
    Keep the nice work up!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. 친구가 고맙다고, 당신은 항상 너무 고마워, 당신 기분이 낫구만 저술을 지원합니까?

    (thank you friend, you always support my writings, thank you so much, do you feel better now?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! thanks... i'm better now, little brother, still have to have some treatment but the doctor said there is a good possibility that I'll be 100% OK by the ends of December.
    Still... Missed you so much! Is it true what Yunho said? U are no coming back! Please don't leave!
    Tell Changmin I loved his teasing personality... and next time he will be teased back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm replying here cause no one saw this and u can see this because u get them in your email. I don't think people will find my comment here so it's safe. I woul do this in my blog but u never visit... so it has to be here

    I had something to tell u, already told yunho and he was pissed... really pissed because i didn't tell u guys... I didn't want to say it here but i would like u to know too. I u want I can Pm u on Lj or something... don't know if u have msn...

    Don't blame tophe... he's 100% innocent, at least this time. Really.

    I miss u little brother, u and your writings, hopping to still be your friend:

    Ahri

    ReplyDelete