Sunday, July 19, 2009

JUST YOU AND ME


Stay by my side

I want to be at your side

Give me your hand

I will take your hand

Together we will fly

And we will touch the sky

Let’s make this night shimmering

Let our love blooming

To be lying next to you

It feels good to be near you

To hold you close by my arms

In a cold night to keep you warm

I always dream to be with you

Now I can’t believe I have you

Seeing the beauty of your face

I fall deeply with all your grace

I touch your face gently

Whisper the words of love sweetly

Feeling your heartbeat next to mine

And loving you for all the time

As we lay together in bed tonight

I wish in the star so bright

That you my love will be at my side

That you will always stay at my side

Loving you it feels so right

Everything about you seem so right

From now on, we will never be separately

We will love each other desperately

In our world together, just you and me

We will live happily, just you and me…

1 comment: