Sunday, July 19, 2009

FOREVER IN MY HEART


Every time I look at you

I can’t believe I fall for you

You were just a typical girl I just knew

All the things about you was just new

You make me laugh in a special way

Loving me with your own way

You give your love unconditionally

And now I love you tenderly

I cannot explain how you touch my heart

I just find myself giving you my heart

Suddenly I was falling for you

And all I can think about is you

You are just an ordinary girl

That I met and then become my girl

The two of us were just meant to be

The love we feel was meant to be

No one can make me feel this way

Only you can take my breath away

With you, I keep on shinning

Being with you my life is gleaming

The love for each other is burning

Just like a fire that keeps on burning

Now you become part of my life

You will always be the star in my life

You will continue to shine in my heart

And you will be forever in my heart…

1 comment: