Sunday, July 19, 2009

JUST GIVE YOUR ALL



I was into many relationships, I fall and get hurt and I can’t even remember how many girls I love before. They just come and go. I still can’t figure it out why relationship doesn’t work out at all in spite of all the good things we done, we give our best but it seems not enough. Through experience I learn to let go and accept pain. When it comes to loving I always do every thing that I can do, I do my best with all my might and loving a person with all I can even what I can get is lesser for what I am giving. As I said before, love is not about taking but it is about giving. Even how you look stupid you are that you have been taken for granted many times, still you want to give it all. When I am in love and I love a person, I don’t even care how much I can get for what I have done, for me, love is priceless. There is no exact amount in love but it has a lot of value. I never ask anything in return once I love a person. For me, as long I am here and breathing, as long as I am alive and kicking, I will take all the chance I got to love a person and give my all. In loving, we have to love in a balance, not too much, not too little. Then, if ever a person still walk away and leave us in spite of all the suffering you have done, it’s not your lost anymore, is their lost so just let it go…

3 comments:

  1. The more love you gave,the more hurt you will get. That's what everyone tell me.
    Love is priceless? Yeah,i agreed. Because they will betray us when love is compared with money. And love is totally priceless at that time.

    -i am just giving out my idea,don't take it too serious. =) -

    -yong-

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very good expressing your emotions about love, hopefully we can talk about it because i want to learn many things from you, i want to reach your heart, to know what you feel, what you are thinking, fighting yoochun! i will wait for you-kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. PARK MICKY YOOCHUN
    really i dont have the real words to explan how much i'm confused really you are...wooow
    you have somthing make me confused !!
    i like the feeling you give for the others
    really i respect you soo much
    thank you..

    ReplyDelete