Sunday, July 19, 2009

BE MY LOVE


I said I will never fall for you so I control my heart not to love you. I thought every thing will be fine if I didn’t love you but I was wrong because each night, I think of you and I can’t get you out of my mind. I don’t want to admit that I am falling for you so I keep on denying until I realized, I was such a fool for not letting my heart love you. I can’t pretend anymore, I need to break free and show you how much you mean to me. The more I pretend, the harder I fall. Now I am ready to love you, I wish is not too late to express my love for you. I want to start a new life with you and to love you with no pretentions. When I tell you I love you, it is true, now you know what I keep inside, the love I cannot hide, stay with me and be my love…

No comments:

Post a Comment