Sunday, July 19, 2009

OUR LOVE STORY


It’s been a year since I got to know you

You were just one in the crowd when I saw you

Suddenly my heart is hooked on you

And I can’t get enough of you

There is something inside of you

I feel strange when I look at you

It feels like I know you before

That to you I fell in love before

I was thinking how I got to know you

Then it was flashback how come I know you

It was in my dream when I first saw you

In my dreams is where I got to know you

Every night you’re always in my dream

And I began to love you in my dream

You become part of my life before I met you

Because in my dreams, I fell in love with you

Now I realized it was my fate to meet you

Because I love you before I met you

Now I see my future in you

I will give all my love to you

Our love story will began

This is all how it began

Our love will take a journey to the future

Together we will make our future

We will make a story that will never forget

The love we will share will be never regret

It was like a happy love story

That our love will be a love story

A wonderful story that soon will unfold

A love story that will behold…

3 comments:

  1. i wish i can write my own love story like you do, you are very gifted and talented person, i admire you really!-kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wish is to have a love story with a guy like you not on stage...it will be a romantic love story, im looking forward to talk to you again-kaye

    ReplyDelete