Sunday, July 19, 2009

WORDS OF LOVE



No words can express how much you mean to me. I can’t explain how you touch my life but one thing for sure, you bring many blessings in my life, truly your love is a gift that I will treasure for the rest of my life, words are not enough to express how much I love you but every words I say its true, maybe I may not be a good person or either your ideal guy you are longing for, I can’t give everything you desire and need but one thing for sure my love is always be true. You gave me contentment in life; you make my heart whole and completed the missing pieces of me. The emptiness I have in my heart fade by the pure of your love. I don’t know how long we will be like this but as long as I have you and you have me my heart will stay in love with you and keep on loving you more for the rest of my days in this world…

No comments:

Post a Comment