Sunday, July 19, 2009

I LOVE THE WAY…



I love the way you make me smile, the way you make me laugh. I love the way you do silly things that gives my stomach an ache. I love the way you throw pillow on me every time we have fun together. Your hair sucks! But I love the way you carry it. The way you dress, out of fashion but I love the way you wear it. I love the way you walk, you look sexy even you are fat! I love your eyes every time it goes big with surprises, your soft lips makes me crave for a kiss. I love the way you touch me, makes me weak. I love the way you care to me, I love the way your eyes looks at me. I love the way you hit my head and give me a head ache. I love the way you punch my chest every time I make fun of you. I love your tears running on your cheeks, I love your sweet voice saying I love you even I don’t look good. I love every thing about you, I love the worst of you and most of all I love the way you make me love you sending all the chills down my spine, I’m glad that you are with me and you are MINE!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is so sweet yoochun if a guy will say this to me, oh! definitely im going to melt, youre such a romantic guy you, i love your talent and everything-kaye

    ReplyDelete