Sunday, July 19, 2009

FOREVER TRUE TO YOU



I keep on holding on

My heart keeps beating on…

I hold on to the love we have

Sharing the love we have

I never let go of you

My heart believes in you

My life is filled with so much love

For giving me all your love

The joy and laughter we share

The love makes us strong because we share

I love you unconditionally

And you love me tenderly

The love we have cannot be compare

All my life to you I want to share

Through pain and sorrow

Until there is no tomorrow

To you I always stay in love

And only you I will love

This word I swear to you

I will love no one but you

My love for you always be true

No matter what we will make it through

My love always shines on you

And I will be forever true to you

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and tender, loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. 난 언제나처럼 그래서 내가이 사람 짜요, 난 당신이 그걸 좋아하지 영감 오전 기뻐요

    (I am inspired as always so i come up with this one, i am glad you like it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! I can notice when you are inspired!

    ReplyDelete